Thursday, December 15, 2005

Judgement day

The final exam is overwith, and winter descends upon our quiet village. Some got more than they deserved today, a few got less.

Exams are usually fun. Oral exams can be intimidating when you don't know your books, but are a walk in Central Park as long as the examinators allow the examinee a certain amount of digressions and noncurricular reasoning. In media science, there are so many digressions available that the sky is the limit.

The study groups I've been attending the last few days paid off fairly well. Thanks to them I managed to perform a vague speech on film history and feminist media critique. I failed horribly at distinguishing history and discourse, however. It hardly matters now.

The next couple of days will be spent in Copenhagen, home of The Little Mermaid and the former ganja freistaat Kristiania. My doctor tells me to stay away from beer. It could still be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home