Sunday, January 29, 2006

The deadline that wasn't dead



I was sure I had a deadline tomorrow. I have around 3000 words to translate from Danish to Norwegian, which is hardly a daunting task. I nevertheless started working already yesterday, finishing about half.

Now it turns out the deadline isn't until Wednesday. The motivation for a decent day's work thus vanished faster than the wine I drank last Monday.

This is why I can never become a documentary film maker or, much less, a novelist. Give me rock-hard news and a deadline less than 12 hours away. It's the only way of getting the job done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

body {
background:#fff; background-image: url(http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2042/blaarosemalingbg27dg.gif);
background-attachment: fixed;

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home